If you or someone you know is considering selling a property now or in the future, here are just a few of our Points of Difference!
1) INNOVATIVE MARKETING
- Our aggressive and innovative marketing techniques lead to more qualified buyer prospects and an auction-like atmosphere to the bidding process which results in a higher sale price! Sutton Group averaged 12 million views a month from Realtor.ca and 2.5 million from Sutton.com and that was in 2015.
- Our Monthly contact program to buyers and Realtors, our affiliation with networking groups such as LPMA, REIC, ORRT, etc. and our website, (which is Canada's most complete real estate website) are just some of the unique marketing techniques that help us increase the number of buyers inquiring about the properties we market for sale.
- These initiatives result in not only more money for the properties we sell but a shorter sale time too!!!
2) GET IT DONE!
- Statistically properties took on average 36 days to sell last year. However properties listed with Our Team sold in 15 days!
- And a faster sale time leads to MORE MONEY!
3) SHOW ME THE MONEY!
- The average agent sold their listings for only 98% of the asking price in 2016.
- We sold our listings for 101% of the asking price!! And based on the average sale price in 2016, for a residential property in our trading area of $279,057, that's $8,371 more in your pocket!
4) PROVE IT!
- The properties we list for sale have a 36% greater chance of selling!! According to the Local Association of Realtors, there were 17,853 properties listed for sale in 2016 but only 10,929 sold.
- This means that only 61% of all the properties listed for sale actually sold!
- In contrast we sold 97% of all the properties we had listed for sale!!! In fact only 2 of the properties we listed did not sell in 2016!
- On average a Realtor with the Local Association of Realtors sold only 6.5 homes last year! Joyce Byrne was involved in 70 transactions.
5) EXPERIENCE/TEAM APPROACH
- We have over 64 years combined experience in real estate.
- The average Realtor in Canada has only 8 years of experience.
- We have handled over 2000 transactions.
- 7 out of 10 Realtors in Canada handle less than 10 listings in an entire year.
- "EXPERIENCE ISN'T EXPENSIVE, IT'S PRICELESS!"
6) LESS HASSLE
This information is not intended to solicit properties already listed for sale.
More info on these statistics at http://www.homesforsaleinlondon.com/content.aspx?pid=1362
For more information on our dynamic marketing program please contact us through our office at 519-471-8888 and ask for Joyce Byrne.